Sunday, February 7, 2021

Masking Up to save lives

 Sometimes i just like to create.. 
I am glad that i took some time to create this card because it is a current event.


I am using The Greeting Farm digital stamp - Quarantine Life
I also hand stamped the buildings and honeycomb design from, Dreamy


For this card, inked the background with Distress Oxide.
Then i used copics for the first layers on all of the images/stamps.
Then to high add a bit more details i used Prismacolor pencils.

Coming soon:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Slim Line - Sky Views


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!