Thursday, February 18, 2021

We Are 3 Digital Shop - Floral Blooms

 Flowers from my garden.
One of my favorite things is to take photos of the flowers in my garden.
We've lived in several places and i've had a lot of flowers, so i have several photos.
I created this card from one of my Cone Flower photos, but chose to color them like a Black Eyed-Susan.

So i colored up this flower using Prismacolor pencils. 
I also used a Marianne Designs die and then i cropped it. 

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!