Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Ching Chou Kuik - Green Dragonfly from Fantasy Fairy Set 1

  Ching Chou Kuik's  May Facebook Challenge will be ending soon!
The theme this month is Magical (Fairies etc)

You can find the Facebook challenge 
by visiting the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook group here.

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, 
Green Dragonfly from Fantasy Fairy Set 1


I have used  Copics and Prismacolor pencils to color the skin.  The rest of the image i colored with Prismacolor Pencils.


Ching Chou Kuik image - Green Dragonfly from Fantasy Fairy Set 1



You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:



Dies used:
Tutti Designs - Banner
Tutti Designs - Coral


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!