Monday, May 10, 2021

Fairy Stamper - Fairy Hugs - Lila (and Robin) happy dancing!

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!

I decided to play with one of my new dies and Fairy Hugs - Lila went with the die perfectly.

 

For this card the die is what inspired me.  I used Poppy Stamps die Adriana Pop Up Easel Set.
I used several We Are 3 Digital Papers - Sentimental Canvas, Dreamy Creamy, Paisley Textures and We Are 3 Printables - Ink Blended Scenes.
I used one of the Ink Blended Scenes and cut it into an oval.  Then i stamped Fairy Hugs - Lila (from Lila and Robin stamp set).  I had some "beads" that i added to the front to make the sentiment.
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:
 


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here
 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!