Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Mermaid Door ... You are welcome!!

  Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

I think you can tell, i am in love with the Fairy Hugs - Mermaid door..i've made several cards with this stamp.  You've not even seen them all yet. 
This was a lot of fun to make, i made the background paper by stamping Fairy Hugs - Teeny Ocean Icons 49 times.  Then i embossed "spiral shells" with gold embossing powder. Next i ink blended the background.
For the next layer, i used my gel plate and some acrylic paint.  I stamped Fairy Hugs - Wiggles and Fairy Hugs - Rope Net on the plate to remove the paint.  Once that layer was dry i added a cream acrylic paint.  When i lifted the print the jellyfish was cream! Cool, huh?
Stamping on gel prints make the images a bit blurred, but that's ok, i liked the look.  I embossed the stamped images with clear embossing powder.
Next, I stamped the Fairy Hugs - Mermaid door onto a cream watercolor paper, and i heat embossed that with clear embossing powder as well.  Then to add color to the door i used colored pencils and gel pens.
I tore the edges to each layer and added it to a black card base.
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:
 


 




Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!