Monday, May 24, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Row Boat Scene, YouTube Tutorial with a Gel Plate

 Hello everyone and happy Monday!! 

It’s time for a new Fairy Stamper YouTube featuring Fairy Hugs stamps.
      
Every week you will see 
Fairy Stamper YouTube Tutorial Videos by the Fairy Stamper Design Team

Please subscribe so you won't miss a video!

For my project, I used a Gel Plate with Blending Brushes 
If you watch my YouTube Tutorial Video you will learn how i made this background using a Gel Plate, Blending Brushes and Oxide Ink. 
I also briefly talked about how i made the original paper into digital paper and then i stamped the images on the digital paper.
You can find this YouTube tutorial here:



Fairy Stamper Products Used 

  
 
 
 
  
 
 Store ** Facebook Challenge ** Facebook** Instagram ** YouTube

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!