Thursday, June 24, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Peacock

  It has been a fun week sharing Fairy Hugs with you!

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Peacock
Another simple card to create!  I started with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Circle Pastels.  I made a mound for the peacock to stand on by tearing some paper and using Distress Oxide Ink - Faded Jeans. 
Next, i added some extra layers to the middle circle by using a cardboard circle and using Distress Oxide Ink. I did that twice using a larger circle for the second "halo".
Next, i did some stamping and embossing with clear embossing powder.
Each stamp is stamped with VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne.  Then it is embossed with Fine Clear embossing powder.  I used colored pencil to outline the peacock feathers.
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:
 
 
 


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!