Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Tara / NEW Release

   Hello, i have been playing a lot with Fairy Hugs stamps!

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Tara
This card started out with some We Are 3 Digital Paper - Canvas Scenes.  Next i stamped Fairy Hugs - Seed Pods, then i stamped Fairy Hugs - Tara.  I added the Fairy Hugs sentiment - and some of the Fairy Hugs - Flutter Dust.  I usually heat emboss after i stamp with clear embossing powder.  I used a cardboard circle to make the appearance of the moon in the background after i stamped the images.  To add color i used a gold gel pen on the seed pods and colored pencil on the wings of the fairy and butterflies.
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:
 
 
 
 
 

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.
I have also used:
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!