Saturday, June 5, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Azalea wishing at the well!

  Hello everyone!! 

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

Fairy Hugs - Azalea is one of my favorite stamps!
 
For this project, I started out with Fairy Hugs Fairy Scapes Paper - Moon Glows Green.
Next i just had some fun stamping Fairy Hugs - Wishing Well, Bridge, Fairy Branches and Wild Leaves.
I stamped Fairy Hugs - Azalea on another piece of white cardstock and colored in her wings and some of the white lines. Then i fussy cut her out.
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!