Monday, June 28, 2021

Fairy Stamper - Fairy Hugs - Deer, Baby Announcement or welcome card

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

To make this card, I started out with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Circle Pastels. Before I started to stamp I cut out a card stock circle and masked off the circle on the paper.  I used Distress Oxide Ink - Salvaged Patina to make a halo around the circle. Next I stamped the Fairy Hugs Deer with VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne and embossed with fine clear embossing powder. Then I stamped the sentiment and embossed with fine gold embossing powder. The Chinese Lantern stem is stamped with VersaFine Clair Ink - Morning Mist and embossed with fine clear embossing powder. I used one of the Fairy Hugs - Condo Dwellers 2 and also embossed with fine clear embossing powder. I colored in the Chines Lantern "blooms" that look like hearts with pink.  I used a blue gel pen to the dots on the deer.  Keep in mind if you want this to be a baby card announcement or a welcome baby card you could color in the spots on the deer the color of the babies gender or you could color in the hearts pink or blue.
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:








Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

I am also using:


Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!