Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tutti Designs - 713 Holly Bells

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this project, i used a white gift bag 5.25" x 4".
I cut a piece of paper to fit the front of the bag, and first i used a stencil to create the design, then i stamped a sentiment from Fairy Hugs called, Love at Christmas with a dark brown ink.
This Tutti Designs die comes with a background layer and i distressed some digital paper with distress oxide ink - vintage photo.  Next i made some gel prints and used a red one i made to cut out the die.  I decided to add some red gems to the berries in the bow.
I made a bow and this is finished!
Add a bit of cream tulle to the inside of the bag or use tissue paper.

I have used:

Other supplies used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back tomorrow for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!