Thursday, August 19, 2021

Tutti Designs - 718 Swirly Deer

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

One of my favorite new Tutti Designs dies - 718 Swirly Deer

This was a relatively easy card to make.. just took some time to create the background paper. 
I used a gel press and some Distress Oxide Ink (not sure of all of the colors) I believed i used Salvaged Patina, Crushed Olive and Antique Linen along with some Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder called, Ancient Copper.
The deer from the Tutti Designs die - 718 Swirly Deer - is cut out of We Are 3 Digital Paper Fairy Delight (Wood grain) .  The swirl has attached snowflakes.  I cut out the swirl and Tutti Designs - 468
Snow Flurries from some sparkly paper i made by putting Versamark on white cardstock and embossing it with Ranger Embossing Tinsel - Copper

I have used:
Tutti Designs - 718 Swirly Deer


Other products used:

Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back tomorrow for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!