Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tutti Designs - 719 Christmas Windows

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

You will love this set of Tutti Design dies called, 
You can make a set of cards as a boxed gift or several different cards to send!
Here is what i did:





Here is what i did... I die cut the front of the card with a square that was just a bit smaller than the outside of the die.  Then i just glued the edges of the die to the window opening.
I cut another square a bit larger for the inside of the card and positioned so it would match up to the front..but i adhered it to the inside of the card but not on the back side of the front. It would have worked if the entire inside was covered, but i wanted a place to write underneath the square and i wanted the paper to be the right proportionate size.  If i made the paper larger than the words and design would have been overpowering for the die.
Each die was cut with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Winter Plaid, which allowed me to change the size of the squares to be proportionate to the die size. 
I also added various We Are 3 Digital Papers to the inside so that it was proportionate to the die as well. 
Then to add some more interest i added my favorite Tutti Designs die - 468 Snow Flurries with some silver gems!

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back tomorrow for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!