Monday, October 18, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Witches Inn

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

I started this card in a bit different order than i normally do.  I did stamp Fairy Hugs - Witches Inn on some We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dreamy Creamy that i cut into an oval.  It is really subtle but gives the texture look in the back ground.  I colored the Witches Inn with Prismacolor Pencils.  Then i took some Distress Oxide Ink and a circle to make the moon.  Next i used some torn paper to make the cloudy background.  Last, i stamped one of the Fairy Hugs - Witchy Dweller. I matted the oval onto a black oval.  Now for background layer....First, i inked up the background with Distress Oxide.  I did this lightly, by using my blending brush that i had misted with water and then picked up the ink from the pad. 
Once that dried, i used the Fairy Hugs stencil - Rocks with the same ink in the traditional way of using a stencil.  Next, i used the stencil again but this time i used molding paste and Distress Embossing glaze that matched the Distress Oxide ink i used.  I let the molding paste dry and then i used my heat embossing gun to heat the embossing glaze.. which gives a ceramic glaze look.  *Tip i only stenciled and used molding paste on the outside area of this layer because the Oval would be covering it up anyway.

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:




I also used:


Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!