Thursday, October 14, 2021

Trick or Treat bag- Fairy Hugs - Milo

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

I made several Trick or Treat gift bags with the current Halloween Fairy Hugs release.
For this bag i used a Kraft paper bag 5.5" x 4.5".  I cut out piece of black card stock to fit the front and another layer of kraft cardstock just a bit smaller.  I stamped the kraft card stock with Fairy Hugs - Web and adhered that layer to the front of the gift bag.
Next I cut out and oval from a Gel Print i made.  I stamped Fairy Hugs - Milo just a bit from the bottom. Then i stamped Fairy Hugs - Spooky Moons with VersaFine Ink - Morning Mist using the solid circle. I stamped the Moon stamp with VersaFine - Nocturne on top of the solid circle.  Next i got out Fairy Hugs - Stone stencil and used some molding paste and put Tim Holtz Embossing Glaze - Weathered Wood on top of the molding paste while it was still wet.  I let the mold paste dry and then i heat embossed it, giving a ceramic type finish.  I matted the oval onto a larger black cardstock oval and adhered that to the web layer.
Last thing is i stamped Fairy Hugs - Trick or Treat to some kraft card stock and hand cut that layer. I matted the sentiment and cut around that also and then i adhered the sentiment to the gift bag.  I used some tan colored cheese cloth to make a bow for the handle.  

Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:









Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!