Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween! Tutti Designs - 726 Witch Hat Treat Bag

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Happy Halloween!  How about a nice treat bag?
You could save this idea for next year.  :)

So i had so many intentions this year for Halloween, but not enough time to finish all of my plans.  I think i am still going to make more Halloween themed projects even after Halloween.
I am going to call my projects.. the DAYS after Halloween.  

For this project i started out with a kraft paper bag.
 Next i used some We Are 3 Digital Paper - Cute Halloween and Sentimental Canvas (gray paper)
I also used a We Are 3 Digital Sentiment - Halloween Wishes by layering it on top of the paper before i printed the paper out.
So this again was quite easy.  Just cut out the paper and mat it, die cut the cute Tutti Designs - 726 Witch Hat and place it on top of some of the orange digital paper.  I hand cut around the witch hat after i adhered it to the orange paper.  I purposely didn't adhere the extended spider web on the hat, as i only wanted the orange behind the hat. 
Last i die cut Tutti Designs - 728 Web & Spiders (web only and i only cut half of it out) and put it behind the circle.

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!