Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Ching Chou Kuik - The Cutie

It is  Ching Chou Kuik's  7th Anniversary and we are celebrating!

You can find the Facebook challenge 
by visiting the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook group here.

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, 
Special 7th Anniversary image - The Cutie 
(freebie to those entering the Facebook Challenge)

I have used  Copics andPrismacolor Pencils to color this image.


Ching Chou Kuik image -  The Cutie 
(Free to those entering the Facebook Challenge)
In recognition of people entering Ching Chou Kuik challenges both on the Blog and on Facebook we are going to give people a free image for entering the Blog Challenge and a different free image for entering the Facebook Challenge.

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:



Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!