Thursday, October 21, 2021

Fairy Hugs - Raven and Topaz

  Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Raven and Topaz

Very fun and simple card! If you'd like to create this card you will need Fairy Hugs paper - Dreamy Sky.
Next you will position the stamps on the paper using the acetate photos from the stamp packaging.
I stamped the Fairy Hugs - Stone Stages first.  Then i stamped Fairy Hugs - Raven and Topaz on top of the Stone Stages. I wanted Raven up higher so i stamped the stone stage up a bit higher.  Using the acetate from the packaging allows me to see how the stamps will fit on the paper so i have enough room. The next stamp i stamped was Fairy Hugs - StardustLast i stamped Fairy Hugs sentiment - Magic in the Air.
I decided to color in the witches with Prismacolor Pencils and white gel pen.  I used the white gel pen on the stone stage and highlighted the sentiment too.
 
Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:






Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!