Thursday, April 14, 2022

Fairy Hugs - Little Pumpkin House and Sadie!

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!! 

I am a DT for Fairy Stamper Hugs!
It is the #1 USA Retailer for Fairy Hugs Stamps
Check out the store here!!
 

Absolutely love the newest Fairy Hugs release!  The theme is Mini World and most stamps are not larger than 2".  I used a digital background from We Are 3 Digital Paper and stamped all of the images with VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne.  I then colored in the stamps with Prismacolor pencils.
 
Fairy Stamper Store Supplies:










Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Stamper Hugs
Join our NEW Fairy Stamper Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #fairystamperhugs on your projects and tag us at @FairyStamperHugs so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Stamper Newsletters at the Fairy Stamper store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!