Wednesday, April 27, 2022

NEW Fairy Hugs Release! Introducing Ann Marie and Sheldon!

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday! 

Let's see what we can make using Fairy Hugs Store supplies! 

I am using Fairy Hugs - Ann Marie and Sheldon!

I considered this card to be my "grand finale" card.. but i have several more to share with you yet. 
It is a wonderful release.  I am loving the Coffee/Tea theme!  You will not find anything like these stamps.  I love, love the Fairy Hugs - Sunflower Table!  So let's see what i did with this card...
I started with Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - Bumbletwinkle.  It looks like it has actual texture but it is a "faux" texture..it is perfectly "flat" with no raised areas.  I started with making a Fairy Hugs - Ann Marie mask and a Fairy Hugs - Sheldon mask.  This allowed me to have those two stamps in front of the table and seated on the tree trunk seats. So that means you need to use your acetate that comes with the stamps so you can figure out the placement of your stamps.  I then stamped Ann Marie and put the table acetate down and positioned Sheldon and stamped him as well.  I put both of the masks down and could easily stamp the Sunflower table and the trunk stools.  To have a bit of contrast, i stamped Ann Marie and Sheldon in VersaFine Clair Ink - Nocturne and the Sunflower table and tree trunks in VersaFine Clair Ink - Acorn.  Now i stamped the - Tea Icons on top of the table and on top of the Sunflower "umbrella".  Fairy Hugs Sentiment - Coffee Friend fit perfectly in the sun.  I wanted to add a bit more interest and used Fairy Hugs Stencil - Fairy Bubbles with Molding paste and glitter embossing powder. And then to finish off the card, i colored in the images using Prismacolor pencils and a sparkly gold gel pen.

Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:







Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: Fairy Hugs Store
 Join our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group here

 Don't forget to include #FairyHugsStore on your projects and tag us at @FairyHugstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your projects!

Sign up to receive Fairy Hugs Newsletters at the Fairy Hugs store.

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!