Monday, April 18, 2022

Tutti Designs - 734 Hare Circle

 Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card, i cut out the main designs of Tutti Designs - 738 Hare Circle out of We Are 3 Digital Paper - (brown paper), next i snipped off the foliage from the design.  I highlighted the hare with colored pencils. Next i printed of a piece of digital paper from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Daydreams for the background layer. So that i didn't have to print another piece of paper I decided to cut the Hare circle again from the purple background paper paying attention to where i was going to where i was going to place the finished hare circle so that it would cover up the "cut out" i made. I took the brown hare layer and put it on top of the purple cut out layer.  I cut the "mat" layer from the Hare Circle and Tutti Designs - 738 Spring Trunks out of Digit Paper - Backgrounds Happen.  Next, i matted the purple background layer on top of a brown paper, added the trees and then used double sided foam tape to the Hare circle.  I had the perfect black opaque gem for the hare's eye.  I love this die and the character of the hare. 

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!