Friday, April 15, 2022

Tutti Designs - Happy Easter Dove Egg

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


This was an easy card to create using some digital paper.
I love that this die has a background die the shape of the egg.
To start, i layered the gingham paper in the background. Next i cut out Tutti Hugs -636 Floral Heart Frame out of digital paper and layered that on to gold mirror paper and a cream paper.  Next i cut out Tutti designs 741 - Bell Flowers from a digital paper, being selective as to what part of the paper i used to get the yellow and purple/blue flowers. I cut out Tutti Designs - 733 Happy Easter Dove using an antique white paper.   I glued that to the digital paper i used for the flowers and hand cut around that. Next i framed the egg in a mirrored gold paper.  I positioned the flowers around the egg and glued the flowers down and then used double sided foam tape to place the mirrored framed egg down.  To finish the card, i added gems to the flowers on the egg and made a cream bow.

I have used:




Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Floral Expressions (used for Floral Heart Frame)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!