Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Big Bloom Summer Birthday Card

I have made this card for the Delightful Inspiration challenge, "Fun Flowers, Big Bloom".  Every week there is a freebie issued and if we use the freebie on a card/craft, then the following week we will receive another freebie.  It is a progressive challenge, that starts at the beginning of every month on a Friday.


i really like this flower it makes me happy and it has a look of fabric.  The doily is from Elegant Edges cartridge and i used a bit of red/white baker's twine.  I also corner punched the pink striped background edges with a fiskar corner punch.

These are the copics i used to color the flowers...they are identical just different sizes.
Petals-R24,32; RV29, 63
Blue ring around center- B93
Blue center background- BG10,15
Green leaves- YG03

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the choice of colors you used...bright and cheery!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!