Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Celebrate- Happy 4th!

I made this card for 3 different challenges.  I am loving the sketches put out by deconstructed jen and this is one of her sketches that i made for her challenge.  I also made this card for the red, white and blue challenge at The Greeting Farm Fresh blog.  The image is from The Greeting Farm stamps and is called "Bree" and i think she is a sweetie!
 The 3rd challenge is at a Yahoo group i belong to and it is called Something old, new.



What i did:
 I used the sketch at deconstucted jen and then i color and cut out the stamped image of Bree.  I used my spiral punch for the side of the lined paper.  I punched out 3 different sized stars and used some sparkly wire trim (from Christmas) to make the flourishes.  Added a few buttons and was finished.

Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, 02
Hair- Y15, 23
Jeans/blue- B24, 26. 32
Vest/red- R24, 29
White- N0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!