Friday, June 17, 2011

Orange You... glad it's your birthday card

This week friday, the new freebie at Digi My World is an Orange...sooo cute.  I went with the idea of "knock, knock" jokes.  Really the second line good say anything, like Orange you... glad you graduated, or glad you passed the test, got a new job...





What i did:
I used my cricut and cut out the circle card and circle mats.  On the front i stitched baker's twine around the outside and tied it, and added a few buttons.  I used Old West cartridge font for the words.  Colored in the image using my copics and then i glued microbeads on top of the orange "skin".  I am NOT a loose glitter fan, and i would say this ranks worse than loose glitter because they are beads and roll every where...however, it is an experience everyone should enjoy, just like loose glitter. :)

Copics used:
Orange outside- Y04, Y23, YG03
Mouth tongue- E02, N0
Inside orange- E02, Y04
Inside eyes- C5
Martha Stewart microbeads- orange
Martha Stewart glittering glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!