Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Old MacDonald Mini Tag Album

This took a while to color each image and make this book.  I enjoyed making it, but if anyone else wants to make it you might want to consider purchasing the clip art (already colored) instead of the digital images.  All of the images are new recently released images at Digi My World...so, so cute. 







This set has 14 different images plus all the scalloped "sentiment" words to the song.  I found out that the scalloped circle in the Elegant Edges cartridge has the same amount of scallops around the circle so i was able to cut out mats for each "sentiment".  I cut the tags out from Plantin Schoolbook and resized the tags to fit in the pockets.  If you would like to know how to make the "mini album", i've done a video for another tag mini album i've done.  It is super easy and fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, BONNIIIEEEEE! This is too darling for words! You are such a creative chickie! This is amazing... it wouldn't have been inspired by any of your grand young'uns, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Pauline. My granddaughter, Sadie is into making all of the animal sounds right now...she is 2 and a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!