Monday, June 13, 2011

Royalty Anniversary Card

The Greeting Farm (stamps) is having a Royalty challenge for the month of June.  This is week 2 and our challenge was to be inspired by a picture of a wedding cake that had stamped images from the Greeting Farm...a rather cool idea.  From that inspiration i decided to make a wedding shaped card similar to the cake, but with a digital image from their site.
This is what i did:
I used my cricut machine and cut out the cake card from Wild Cards cart.  I welded the flowers on the top and the flourishes on the bottom layer.  I then lined the cake card with black for the accents.  I went back and cut out just the front of the card for the shadows of the top of each layer.  I colored the images using my copics.


Copics used are:
Girl
Skin- E50,51, 2
Hair- E71, 74, 59
Dress & shoes- Y15,21

Boy
Skin- E50, 51
Hair- E79, 09
Jacket & Shoes- C3,5, 7
Shirt- BG10
Jeans- B91, 99

1 comment:

  1. I just love what you did with your card layout..Great Idea to use your "cricut"

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!