Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Family Recipe Card

This week at Bronte & Bella's Challenge blog (alias Mo's) we were asked to do a "recipe" card...This is what the instructions said---

"Create a card or project with one element in this recipe. It could be an image with 2 people, an image that portrays love or a sense of humor. You could even create a card with a recipe included or something that has to do with cooking. Mo has so many images that could be used here. Especially the new cooking line. What a super cool idea to make a "recipe" card.  I have many recipes i want to share with family and this would work great. "

I thought this would be a super cool idea.  I've had recipes i wanted to share with family and thought this would be an excellent way to do that!  Of course, it doesn't hurt to have this cutie image either!



Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, 02
Hair- E74, 79
Dress- Y15,19
Apron- Y00, N0, B24, RV29
Socks- Y11, 15
Shoes- E74

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the way you've colored her hair, and the recipe sounds delicious! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grandma Bonnie!
    Thank´s for your comment;) It´s so lovely that you found our blog, but I have to say that it´s not me that have made the videos;( But I would like too;) It´s my wonderful DT-Friend Bella Mio.

    What gorgeus cards you make;) Hope we see you around;)

    Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie!
    I just love this! Perfect ! I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Recipe card are a charming way to preserve family memories and make your time in the kitchen more enjoyable. Whether you are creating a recipe card you can reproduce for everyone in the family or keeping Grandma's recipes safe for your own use, this is an ideal way to combine your love of scrapbooking and cooking. Thanks...

    Recipe Card Boxes

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!