Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Magical Birthday Gift

I found these cute little canvas/easels at Hobby Lobby and thought they'd make a cute gift.  Then i saw deconstructing jen's sketch challenge and thought, "ah, ha" this would work great!  What i chose to do was use the digital Alice from The Greeting Farm.  I wanted to make her look like a little girl and not so much Alice.  My daughter suggested a cupcake to go with the paper, and at first i had the mushrooms that went with Alice, but looking closer at the mushroom image, i saw a "cupcake" and used that mushroom to be my cupcake.  Yay!  I also used the digital sentiment from Pink Cat Studio. The canvas measures 2.5" x 2.5".  It would be a cute little gift for someone's desk at their office, don't you think?




Copics used:
"Birthday" Alice
Skin-E50,51,02
Outfit-RV13,29, G20,21
Hair highlights- V000

Mushroom "cupcake"
G21,V000, RV13

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!