Thursday, June 30, 2011

Celebrate with Captain America!!

Digi my World has done it again!  Last week she released some awesome Marvel images.  I chose to do Captain America.  I think it is a super cute idea for the 4th of July celebrations.  The Pez dispenser would make a cute party favor  and the tin tub could have any type of treat, but the licorice works for "fireworks".  If you wanted to use these as birthday party favors and treats that would work as well, don't you think???



What i did:
I colored in the images and cut them out.  I cut the head off of the one image and put his body on a Pez dispenser...hee, hee!  He's cute though.  I am saving the head for a card..(no waste).
I then cut out a sparkly star using Hannah Montana's star diecut.  I attached the Captain America to the star and ran the whole thing through the Xyron.  I cut out celebrate and ran it through the xyron.  Added a bunch of red licorice and have a fun little party bucket!  Yay!

Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, 02
Belt- C5
Red- R35, 39
Blue- B24, 26
White- N0

2 comments:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!