Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Okay, I'll be there for you!

Another cutie from Digi My World.  This is an exclusive kitty image called, Oliver.  So, so adorable.  Don't you think?

What i did:
I used 3 Birds- "Life's a Party" cartridge for the circle base card and for the aqua mat.  i embossed the aqua mat using the large dotted cuttlebug folder.  Then i cut out the scalloped doilies using Elegant Edges, but instead of lining them up to match i rotated them, to give more of a "bloom" effect.
I added a bit of black baker's twine to the fold.
I colored the image using the following copic markers:
Fur E81, W3
Patches-E97, 99
Nose & eyes- N0, C3, black multiliner
Yarn- BG10, 01

Challenges i entered this card in:
Stamps R us - Pets
Stamp something- digi day
Take Time for you- A sweet creature
Digital Tuesday Challenge- Animal friends
Tuesday Throwdown - Animals
Deconstructing Jen - Circle card

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Love what you did with Annie's digi Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so creative!! Just lovely, thanks for joining us this week at Stamps R Us.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love the textures and colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Take Time for You Challenge.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!