Thursday, June 16, 2011

Perfectly Lovely Day- Card

The gallery appears to be down at The Greeting Farm today, so I am uploading my challenge to my blog.  The challenge for Farm Fresh Friday is "Body Snatching".  We can use any Greeting Farm body and mix it with any head.  I've chosen to use Fairy Tink and digi Dressy Ebony.  I really like how this turned out.  Of course i am partial to Ebony.  Tink's face is so baby like, i am going to use the other parts for another "creation".



I was also limited to the paper i had being on vacation, but because of the limitation it turned out that i used something i really liked...that i wouldn't have normally used.  The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly.

Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51,02
Hair- C5,7
Dress- RV09, 63, R81
Wings- YG00
Eyeshadow- V01

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!