Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sugar and Spice w/a Twist challenge

This card is for the Sugar and Spice challenge at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog. I couldn't get the "to make a sarcastic or humorous card" challenge part so i went with the title...and i made a "sugary" card...with a twist that there is a treat included. :)  I thought it would make a perfect "thinking of you" gift for a friend.


What i did is:
I made an envelope with my cricut and slid in a candy bar.  I colored in the image added a bit of "sugar" glitter to the hairbow and dress.  I found a similar sentiment stamp that the DT's used and went with that.  Added some ribbon and flowers with more "sugar".

8 comments:

  1. Oh Bonnie this is simply as sweet as can be!!! What a lovely thinking of you gift!!

    So awesome. Love that sentiment!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Bonnie, and if you're wondering who to give it to, I'm available! LOL Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers again this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anyone with chocolate. Great sentiment:)Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie this is such a fabulous idea on the sugar and spice theme you clever thing you! love it....and i love choccy too!! thank you for joining in with us over on tiddly inks hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bonnie... this is sweet... seriously! I love lolly wrappers, but my lollies don't last long enough to create for! It's great to see you try out for our SNB design team .... good luck!
    hugs,
    Pauline
    SNB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sentiment is too true! Great project! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - and I have this same sentiment from Inkadinkadoo!!! It looks so great with this image and a candy bar holder!! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!