Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happiness with a bit of Fluttering- Card

I chose to do this image for this week's challenge at Bronte's and Bella's (alias Mo's)  What we were suppose to do is: 
"Flowers, Flutters, Fairies, Fancy Fold...
Choose any or all..."
...I've always loved this image and felt that with the flowers and butterfly fluttering about it would work. :)



What i did:
I colored in the image and ran it through my cuttlebug using a "canvas" texture plate.  I also matted it twice once w/polka dot paper and the second with a purple border punched paper (border punch is Martha Stewarts)  I made three flourishes from my silver wired trim (Christmas stash) and added some flowers and ribbon to complete this card.

Copics used:
Skin- E51, 53, 11                    Doll skin- E53, 57, 11
Hair- E57, 79                          Doll Hair- 79
Tutu- RV10, 23                       Doll outfit-Y15
Flowers- Y15, N0
Grass- YG03
Butterfly- C3,5, YR15
Gelly Roll- Clear Star
Viva Pearls- Lilac

Other challenges-
Flutter By Wednesday's

4 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! Lovely card Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie! Oh I do love this image! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Bonnie! This image always makes me smile. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!