Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happiness with a bit of Fluttering- Card

I chose to do this image for this week's challenge at Bronte's and Bella's (alias Mo's)  What we were suppose to do is: 
"Flowers, Flutters, Fairies, Fancy Fold...
Choose any or all..."
...I've always loved this image and felt that with the flowers and butterfly fluttering about it would work. :)



What i did:
I colored in the image and ran it through my cuttlebug using a "canvas" texture plate.  I also matted it twice once w/polka dot paper and the second with a purple border punched paper (border punch is Martha Stewarts)  I made three flourishes from my silver wired trim (Christmas stash) and added some flowers and ribbon to complete this card.

Copics used:
Skin- E51, 53, 11                    Doll skin- E53, 57, 11
Hair- E57, 79                          Doll Hair- 79
Tutu- RV10, 23                       Doll outfit-Y15
Flowers- Y15, N0
Grass- YG03
Butterfly- C3,5, YR15
Gelly Roll- Clear Star
Viva Pearls- Lilac

Other challenges-
Flutter By Wednesday's
Post a Comment