Monday, November 19, 2012

Alice in Wonderland would be chillin' in this weather!

This week at Mo's the theme is "Let's Chill" and i am afraid that Alice would be pretty cold standing out in the cold wearing this outfit without a coat. :)

Anyway the colors depict cool temps..along with the flourishes (wind)...oh and i almost forgot to mention the snowflakes..LOL

i have used Mo's Pencil Alice in Wonderland, Memory Box flourish, MS large snowflake punch.  I don't remember the name of the small snowflakes..probably the Michaels brand?

Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog- Let's Chill  (and do some crafting!)

7 comments:

  1. Well, it is certainly an image that I would not have thought of using, but I do like your color combinations of the red, white and blue (yes, patriotic sounding, but different shades of those colors, so definitely wintery rather than July-ish). Like the flourishes and the snowflakes. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they have snow in Wonderland?
    Cute image on a beautiful card!!
    I love that swirly die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty, Bonnie! I love the glitter on her apron, and the embellishments you've used are wonderful! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Bonnie, this is a beautiful card--love the colors! Very sweet image, great coloring, love the die cuts and design! It really has movement to it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! Love the colors and the fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! Love the colors and the fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie, she's wonderful with your design! Love the wind flourish and the added snowflakes! Yesterday I popped out in the snow in my dress and sock feet for something and I didn't even feel the cold. Perhaps she just has something on her mind like I did.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!