Thursday, November 8, 2012

From the Two of us or For the two of you!

Every week i get to play with such cute images from Digital Delights and this one is from this month's new release...you can see how this would be such a cute Christmas card from a couple or to a couple.

So for this card i am using the Digital Delightful image called Sledding Ginger Babies and I am also using a sentiment from the new release Magical Winter sentiment set:
I have also used a Spellbinders Snowflake die and a Memory Box Frosty Border die.

Copics used:
gingerbread babies- R12, 20, E25, 37, 29
sled- E42, 42, 43
red-R35, 37, 39
aqua- BG10, 11, 13
fur- C1, CB

Please join me at our Digital Delights Designer blog and then pop over to our challenge for this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog where you can win great prizes each week!

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. The dies you've chosen accent the ADORABLE image perfectly. I like the "unusual" color combination, too. Despite my being somewhat of a color "traditionalist" for Christmas, this combination works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Bonnie and your dies to match it are stunning!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie:)
    What a wonderful card! I love all the snowy details..they look amazing!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this sounds silly because it is a Christmas card, but this looks so Christmas-y!!! I love the image, the die, and all the snowflakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, this is awesomely adorable! I love, love, love it! Great image & coloring, love he papers & colors, love the die cuts, love the design & the embellies! WOW! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have the best collection of dies ever! Cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!