Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sofia the First..Mo's Style

Have you seen the trailer's for Sofia the First.  It is coming on Disney Junior and it looks so sweet!  I am excited to watch this movie myself...but then i am a Tinkerbell movie fan..not so much a collector as i love the movies.    So when i saw this image on FB, a friend made this awesome card, i thought i'd give it a try and the image looked so much like the Sofia character i thought i'd go for it.  One thing i'd change now is that her hair is a bit darker...but i like it just the same.

So i am making this card for Tuesday Morning Sketches and the image i am using is called "Shirley" and she is from Mo's Digital Pencil. 
Here is the Tuesday Morning Sketch this week..and if you check my blog this week i am using it several times for other cards!
Copics used:
YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- YR21, 23
tights- W1, CB
roses- R35, YG03
I paper pieced the purple and used stickles/diamond




Tuesday Morning Sketches sponsor this week is My Creative Classroom:
  My Creative Classroom

Post a Comment