Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sofia the First..Mo's Style

Have you seen the trailer's for Sofia the First.  It is coming on Disney Junior and it looks so sweet!  I am excited to watch this movie myself...but then i am a Tinkerbell movie fan..not so much a collector as i love the movies.    So when i saw this image on FB, a friend made this awesome card, i thought i'd give it a try and the image looked so much like the Sofia character i thought i'd go for it.  One thing i'd change now is that her hair is a bit darker...but i like it just the same.

So i am making this card for Tuesday Morning Sketches and the image i am using is called "Shirley" and she is from Mo's Digital Pencil. 
Here is the Tuesday Morning Sketch this week..and if you check my blog this week i am using it several times for other cards!
Copics used:
YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- YR21, 23
tights- W1, CB
roses- R35, YG03
I paper pieced the purple and used stickles/diamond




Tuesday Morning Sketches sponsor this week is My Creative Classroom:
  My Creative Classroom

9 comments:

  1. Another great take on that sketch, Bonnie! I so love the purple paper! And your image is beautifully colored and paper-pieced! Love the die cuts, too! Fab card. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is regal isn't she! Love the wonderful way you've done her gown and crown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!! This image is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Bonnie! Great paper piecing and I love her crown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's absolutely gorgeous! Love the rich purples :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable Bonnie! Your image is just darling and I love the die-cut border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Bonnie! Cute image and I love the rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Bonnie, this is such a sweet image and the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought this was Fancy Nancy! :) LOVE how you paper pieced the dress, and the little crown is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!