Tuesday, November 6, 2012

This Pud's for you!

I know this isn't my style of sentiment..but i thought of it and it wouldn't get out of my head, so i used it. 
At any rate this week at {Pin}spirational challenges we have a picture of an English Christmas Pudding and we were given a digital Christmas Pudding image from Beccy's Place our sponsor this week!

Here is my card using a portion of the image from Beccy's Place:
Here is our {Pin}spirational photo this week:

 Copics used:
E18, 37, 29, 43
berries- R35, 39
leaves- YG03, 95
icing- YR21, 23, W1, 3, CB




{Pin}spirational Challenges sponsor is Beccy's Place:











Also this week i am using a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is the perfect sentiment! Love all the polka dots on here too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the sentiment is too funny, Bonnie! :^) Love the pudding image, the die cuts, the twine & paper, and your take on the sketch! Really a fun card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't is funny how some ideas just stick around begging to be used! Love this pudding card! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving how differently we all approached this sketch! Love the twine wraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background for your dies and image. Love how you colored the image. Looks almost real.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!