Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Good to the Last drop!

This was a super fun card to make, i've been noticing cute coffee/latte cards lately and this was the perfect opportunity to make one. 

This week at {Pin}spirational challenges we get to use images from the sponsor Fresh Brewed and a great photo inspiration.

Here is my card using "Perk-fect Pair" from Fresh Brewed:
Looks like there are real coffee stains in the background and what i did was use a real coffee cup and inked the bottom with Tim Holtz stamp pad..and then i smudged it a bit.

{Pin}spirational sponsor is Fresh Brewed:

 Copics used:

 band- E41, 43, 44
coffee- E53, 57
cup- YR000, 00, 20
steam- R11, 14
cherry- R35, 37, 39
cupcake- C1, CB
wrapper- Y21, YR23

  {Pin}spirational photo this week is:

5 comments:

  1. So cute Bonnie! Love the scallop edging on here too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, Bonnie, and oh so cute! Love the papers! Love your fun image ,great coloring, and twine, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely giggling here. I just came from Lynn's blog where she confessed to not liking coffee, and I KNOW you don't like coffee (HeHe!) So what a fun challenge for the two of you to have to create for. You've done a wonderful job (I really like the scalloped edging, and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, that cupcake is making me hungry! Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card, Bonnie. Your design is so creative. I really love all the fabulous things your create. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!