Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Celebrating the birth of Jesus

Good news..I am on a new design team called Dutch Paper Crafts..it is an awesome store...one stop shopping for anyone loving dies...

I was so excited to get this set of dies, what will be called a "release" on the blog and i will be sharing all of the projects individually.

Up first is my card featuring from this release Memory Box - Starry Wreath #98403:






















Additional items used:
Spellbinders Fleur Dis Le Square S4-318 (green on my card, i also folded the corners behind the base)
Memory Box - Elegant Scrollwork 98153
Elegant Scrollwork Die, Memory Box











Corner IT KITS #DG0290 by Lifestyle Crafts(used bottom left corner and cut it apart...cuts beautifully!)

Digital image used is from Mo's Digital Pencil called "In the Manger"
Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E41, 43, 44
swaddling- E81, 53
manger- E71, 74, 79
hay- Y11, 21, YR23
wings- BV000, 00, 01


2 comments:

  1. I so like that stary wreath die. It is a great addition for your card, but I can see this one being used all year long. I really like the way you've colored up Mo's little manger scene. Everything about this card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT! :^)
    This card is so precious--love your image & coloring. Love all the fab dies you used on this creation, as well as the pretty colors & papers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!