Monday, November 5, 2012

For my friend, Margo

Happy Birthday, Margo..i am so sorry your card is arriving late to you in Canada.  I wanted to post your card now here, thinking that at least you'd be able to see it here on time.   It is on it's way though!

Here is my card for my friend..and in fact..i've made two cards using this image from Mo's Digital Pencil called "Shirley"..but one is for a DT challenge and will be going live tomorrow..and i am telling you that because i've used the "reversed" pieces for this card....oh yeah, i paper pieced this dress...oh and yeah, i got this idea from a friend on FB...and i think i've already mentioned that in the post for tomorrow...so i won't say anymore here now. :)

My card for my friend, Margo!  It's all purple with a bit of glitter and gold accents.
Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog- Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What a little cutie!! (I've peeked at the other one and I like 'em both!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, too sweet, Bonnie! Love that adorable image & your coloring. Love the gorgeous color scheme, the papers, design and fab die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, fab papers and sentiment banner.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe such a sweet image. She is just darling. Love the color purple my Favorite. Hope Margo had a wonderful birthday. Thanks so much for joining us a Mo's Digital Stamps.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Grandma Bonnie!!! I've been thinking about you...so I jjust had to pop by and say "hello"! How are the grandkids doing?? I'm heading to Phx. tomorrow...to have with our grandkiddos! Plus...I get to meet our newest little baby doll...she's 5 months old and I haven't yet met her!! So I'm excited!! Well...look at me going on and on! Let me tell you that your card is beyond precious!! I really need to add this cute Mo image to my collection. And your coloring rocks, girlfriend!! So tickled to see you here at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!