Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thinking of You! Snowie Much!

Yowzers..i got to design a sketch this week for Tuesday Morning Sketches..well don't get too excited, i had to hand draw it because i don't know how to make it using a program. 

Oh and please give it a try..it's not too hard really...it was sort of fun..and i hadn't made the sketch before because i made it up. 

Tell me what you think, I am using Snowie Set a sentiment called "Thinking of you today" from Digital Delights:
And guess what???? Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights..you so have to try this one...you could win some awesome stamps..i know because i also am on the Digital Delights Blog DT.  Isn't this image cute???    
                       
 Tuesday Morning Sketch this week was designed by me..woo hoo. :)
 
Copics used:
Snowman- C0, 01, CB
checks- R14, 20
nose- R35, 37, 39
hat band- BG0000, B00, CB
hat- W1, 3, 5, 7
 

10 comments:

  1. A super fun sketch to play with, Bonnie :) I love how many takes we had on it! That snowman is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome sketch, Bonnie!! Your snowman is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, Bonnie, and your card is fantastic. I love that cute snowman peeking over the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, you came up with a great sketch! Love your card, too--that snowman is adorable, love your coloring, your papers, and the fun embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn cute!!! I really, really, really (did I mention really?) like what you've done with this adorable image. The blue and white is a perfect setting for the little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card...love the fun sketch you created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card...love the fun sketch you created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch Bonnie! Love your card too. Great image and it is colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really super cute. Every snowman has the ability to melt my heart and I love the swag of snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonnie your sketch is wonderful! I love how you created with it and yes, this snowman is very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!