Thursday, November 29, 2012

Candy Cane Jingles and Warm Wishes!

I think my favorite images are vintage and cute...always cute and now i also like vintage and cute so this image is perfect! 
Today i am sharing this card i made for Digital Delights and i used Candy Cane Jingles and Warm Wishes Sentiment from the Snowie Collection:
I am using the same sketch all week..it's kind of cool as it looks different depending on the paper and the image, i think.  The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Copics used:
snowman-C0, 01, CB, Stickles/diamond
cheeks- R14, 20
candy cane- C1, 3, R35, 39
boots/hat band/stripe- BG10, 11, 13
scarf/holly- G21, 57
button- E59
hat- C3, 5, 7

10 comments:

Joey said...

Bonnie this is gorgeous, fantastic design, love love the teal colour. Joey x

Jenée said...

This is a wonderfuly adorable image, and I especially liked the color scheme you've used. The ric-rac is a nice touch, and the dies you've used are lovely.

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Bonnie:)
Another Gorgeous Stunner this week! I love the Beautiful colors you've used! Very lovely indeed!!!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Gail said...

Cute, cute, cute - that is what I think - love that candy cane too! And I have a weakness for snowmen! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving nice comments - I am proud to call you my sister -enjoy your week! Gail

Debbie said...

This image is certainly cute!! You picked perfect papers and colors for his vintage look, too!! Fun card!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a sweet card, Bonnie. I have a really hard time with sketches, but you really knocked this one out of the park!
I wanted to let you know how sorry I am for breaking the rules at CCC. I thought that when it says you can combine with no more than 10 challenges, that it meant I coult enter yours along with no more than 10 others. My bad!!! Sorry.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. You sure do have some GORGEOUS cards here. I enjoyed browsing! I hope you will share with us sometime soon at Word Art Wednesday. We would LOVE to have your fellowship.
Blessings,
Karen L

scrapbookertink said...

This is so cute x

Patricia St Martin said...

Bonnie, So cute. Love your colors and the sketch is wonderful. Love to see all that you do with it.
Hugs, Patricia

Penny said...

Love the yummy colors & papers, Bonnie! Great take on that sketch! Your image is just darling, love your coloring, and love the ric rac! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jennifer said...

I really love the colours you've combined on this one! Makes the chillies cheerful!