Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Berry Nice Candy Cane Christmas Critter

That was a mouth full!  Actually, I combined the title of two super cute rubber stamps..yes, you read right, these are rubber stamps!

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, we have a sponsor called DRS and i am using two of their stamps to create this card... Again we have a super fun sketch...in fact i am using this sketch for all of the cards i am doing this week.

Here is my card using DRS Berry Wreath and Candy Cane Christmas Critter.


The sponsor at Tuesday Morning Sketches is DRS.
  DRS Designs

This is the sketch for you to try at Tuesday Morning Sketches (I rotated it on it's side):

Copics used:
mouse- R14, 20, W1, 3, 5
wreath- E41, R35

8 comments:

  1. This is really cute! This little guy is so cute sitting on the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost picked this little mouse too! Love how you placed him on the wreath! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes rubber stamps are a great go-to! Especially if you are on a DT for a stamp company!!! ;^)
    This is so cute--love the mouse & wreath! Love the cute die-cut sentiment, the paper & bow, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. I think I just HAVE to use that sketch. It will work well for this time of year. Your card is delightful, and your image is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. I think I just HAVE to use that sketch. It will work well for this time of year. Your card is delightful, and your image is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that mouse! He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really adorable, Bonnie! You picked such fun images and made them up to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little mouse is adorable! Love how you paired the stamps. Is the light green panel dry embossed and sanded? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!