Sunday, November 18, 2012

Snow already..and a recipe..sort of.

I hear there is snow in the air...i love snowmen, but not the cold..i love the glistening snow, but nope not the cold.  I took a local card class in September and made this card..i am just uploading it now to my blog..because brrrr...not in September!

From Stamptacular Sunday challenge blog:
This week’s challenge is going to be so much fun!  We can’t wait to see what you create!
This week's challenge is a…
“RECIPE Challenge!”

For this weeks challenge you will create a card or project using the following ingredients:  ribbon or twine, pearls or gems, and dies or punches!     
This week's fabulous prize donated by:
PRIZE:  Winner’s Choice of 7 Digis!

AND

PRIZE:  It’s a SURPRISE!
 
Here is my card for this challenge, i am using Marci's Snowman from La La Land:
 
Please join us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog to see the amazing DT creations!
 
Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E97, 99, 09
coat- W1, 3, 5
hat- R35, 37, 39
tights- C3, 5, CB
snowman- E25, 29, C1, YR12, 07.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute image! I love the stamping (or was it there?) on the musical DP!!!
    Your comments made me laugh... I am shivering most of the year, but I love snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I love your card! Great coloring as usual on that fun image! Love the papers, the design, & your great die cuts! :^) Don't blame you for holding this until the holidays! (I grew up with snow but left it in 1979 and have never looked back!)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those rosy cheeks!! I love the music paper in the background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA, you've been holding out. You said you didn't have time for challenges (smile). This is a great card. I really like the Marci image, and your composition is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful combo Bonnie! Love the background stamping and your colouring is sweet! Love her rosy cheeks.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!