Monday, April 18, 2011

Challenge #78 "Start of something new"


I think this is one of my favorite digital artists. There is a weekly challenge. This week it is "Start of something new".
http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/
I had two ideas and went with this one....not that i'd do a slumber party for toddlers...but i so love this image.

Copics i used:
Skin- E50, E51, E02
Hair- E31, E33, E34
bunny- R32, RV04(bow) N0- shadow
Socks-N0
Clothes- Y11, Y15, Y17

Punched flowers with tied tulle centers
Flourish-Cindy loo cartridge, border
"Homemade ticket"
Nestibilites - Rectangles
Mariann's diecuts- Eyelet circle

2 comments:

  1. How adorable!! We really appreciate you playing at Mo’s challenge! Thanks so much.
    PS) I have blog candy if you’d like to have a peak…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really like that unusual 'out-of-the-box' treatment! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!