Monday, April 11, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Card Challenge- Garden Party



This place to get this digital stamp is:
http://designed2delight.com/prestashop/category.php?id_category=32
or you can check out my favorite links on the side bar.

I made two cards this week, because i couldn't decide what colors i wanted to make the flowers. I also did two styles of cards.
Copics used:
Pots-E97, E99
Mice-W3, W1
Ears-E21
Green-YG03, YG17
Pink flowers-RV09, RV04
Purple flowers- V01, V09
Blue flowers-B63, B66
Yellow center- Y08
Purple stripe flowers-BV01
Cupcake wrapper-RV10
Cherry-R46
Matte accents on flower petals
Diamond stickles on bee's wings
Picket fence stickles on cupcake frosting

4 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are outstanding!! Especially love the blue, purple and pink comob - vey nice. Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are adorable. Love the colorful flowers as well as the white ones. Nice shine too! Thanks for joining Designed2Delight this week and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your cards! Your coloring is wonderful and the beautiful papers you have chosen work so well together! Thanks for joining the "Garden Party" at Designed2Delight this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for commenting on my card. I love these images...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!