Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mad Money Teacup Easel Card



I was really excited to try this new shape easel card. I used my cricut to make the card using Dreams do come true cartridge. I welded the teacups together added another teacup and then added the layer teacup. i stitched around the last layer to make a pocket to hold the "gift" (money). I added the Greeting Farm Mad Hatter and teacup to the card for the "mad" theme.
Copics used:
Skin- E50, E51, Ell
Hair- E11, E09, E99
Hat-C3,C5,C7
Hat tag-Y21,E31
Shoes- C3,C5
Pants-C3,V09
Bow & hat band- V01,V09
Jacket-YG03,YG17
Buttons-Y15, Y17
Cup-Y21,E31,YG03,YG17
Coffee-E09,E49,E33

3 comments:

  1. Such a clever way to give money! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I've never seen an easel card in anything other than a basic shape. Very cool! Thanks for playing at the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comments! Rebecca, i've seen a heart shaped easel card and thought i'd give the teacup a try. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!