Thursday, April 7, 2011

DP2 Challenge Card, How does your garden grow?


Thinking of you. I made the cloud/grass embossing folder from a cuttlebug/cricut kit. The "sun" is a shell embossing folder i just placed the paper on the "lines" to turn it into the sun. I also used tan patterned Japanese Washi tape around the embossed edges.
Here are the copics i used:
Skin-E50, E00, R20
Hair-E97, E99
Shirt- RV10, RV11
Flip flops- RV25, RV23
Jeans-BG18, BG72
Flower centers- Y08
Eyes- BG10
Grass/leaves-G20, YG03

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gramma Bonnie! I'm Gramma Pat to my 5 grandbabies!! And your card, sweetie, is just so delightful!! I love this little Mo image!! And your coloring is so pretty...and the embossed papers w/designs...perfect!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us in this week's fun challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the embossed panels! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design! I’m so happy you could join us at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, i love how you've used core-dinations and sanded them dwon to reveal the emboss, beautfiul. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week hope to see you back again soon
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love your background. The embossing looks terrific. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for commenting on my card. I love these stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!