Saturday, April 23, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Card Challenge - Bullfrogs & Butterflies




I am so excited about this image and the sentiments that came with it. To get this image you can go to: (or click on Designed 2 Delight in my favorite link section on the left sidebar)
http://designed2delight.com/prestashop/

For this card i put the sentiments in the background by making them a light gray. I used my copics and then i distressed the edges and stitched around the edges, embossed it and added a ribbon.

Copics used:
Flowers- Y11, Y13, Y17, Yr04, Yr07, E09, E19
Grass- YG03
Frog-YG03, G20, E34
Butterflies-V01, V17, C5

6 comments:

  1. Super job Bonnie! Love your bullfrog. Thanks for playing along with us at Designed2Delight. Keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea using the sentiment as your background..well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you did for the background. The result is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Bonnie! Love how you placed the sentiment in the background. Nicely done! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, this is too cool. Love how you super imposed the image over the sentiments. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for looking at my card, i really had fun creating this card!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!